File on this url: www.lizten.us/music/dunia-malam-cewek , has been deleted due the DMCA Copyright requested by owner.
1. Lizten.us does not host any of the music files displayed on this site.
2. Lizten.us indexes these files which are located on remote servers which neither Lizten.us nor it's affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
3. You download mp3 files from Soundcloud
and Youtube API
services. (not from Lizten.us)
4. All music on is presented only for fact-finding listening.
5. You must remove a song from the computer after listening.
6. If You won't delete files from the computer, You'll break the copyrights protection laws.
7. All the rights on the songs are the property of their respective owners.
8. Lizten.us is a search engine, but we respect an Copyright Laws.
Lizten.us DMCA policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act intending the report of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of Lizten.us (The Company) to respect local and international laws and regulations referring to the legitimate rights of copyright owners, including companies and individuals, their legal representatives and agents. Lizten.us users must also respect these laws, rules and regulations, regarding of the state of residence. Lizten.us guarantees immediate reaction and initiation of all the necessary procedures specified in this policy and in the DMCA upon receipt of a proper notification. Filing a complaint notice: Please, read the following before filing a complaint notice and make sure that you keep to the following directions:
1. Your complaint must be signed by the copyright owner or his\her legal representative (either electronic or physical signature, depending on the complaint delivery method).
2. Identification of the copyright materials claimed, including detailed description of one, or several works that are claimed to offence the law.
3. Sufficient contact information, so that the representatives of the Company can contact you: address, phone and e-mail.
4. A signed statement proving that the complaining party is sure that the use of the material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, his\her representatives, agents or laws.
5. A signed statement that the complaining party is authorized by the copyright owner and that all the information provided is correct.
Takedown procedure :
The Company guarantees that all the necessary steps will be taken immediately after the receipt of a proper notification. This includes: a letter or an e-mail confirming the receipt of the notification and removal of all offensive materials within 24 hours since the receipt of a proper notification.
Notifications should be by clicking on contact link